Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Welcom

Hi, everyone. I'm Irene (Huiling Wen) and welcome to my blog.

If you are interested in Chinese traditional food, catering or culture, I think it is a great place for you to start your culture journey. I'm born and raised in a traditional Chinese family, who is fond of food. Everytime when I go to travel, I would rather tasting the indigenous and typical food than going to the crowding tourist spots, because I think food is a great intermedia which synthesizes and inherits cultures as time passes, it is also a straight forward cultural signs which most of people can easily access to and comprehend.
In this blog, I would introduce you different traditional Chinese catering in terms of holidays, festivals or areas.

Hope you can enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment